About Me

 Hi y'all! My name is Bryce, but all my friends call me bird. I am an Economics major who is currently living in Nashville! I'm a Nashville native, born and bred, though I had lived abroad for a couple of years as well.

I am hoping to become an Economist after I graduate. I am planning to pursue my M.Sc. in Statistical Sciences at University of Nottingham, and then go on to pursue my Ph.D. in Economics. Maybe I like to torture myself a bit, but I have always been a big fan of numbers and data. It;s kind of relaxing for me to sit and deal with cleaning data and all that stuff. 

In my free time, I am all over the place. I am a big collector of records, and have over 1,500 vinyl records. I also try to go to a concert at least once a week, which is pretty easy living in Nashville. I also play disc golf semi-professionally, so I play in tournaments every couple of months. Reading is also a big part of my life, and if I'm not busy doing something else, I'm probably cracking a book.

In terms of online communication, there's a lot of stuff that I'd like to learn. I'd love to learn how to make posts more engaging. I would also like to learn how I can make a page about my interests, and hopefully find other people who are interested as well. I am mainly active on YouTube, Snapchat, and Instagram when it comes to online communication. Most of my posts are on my YouTube channel, since that's the only placer I can rant about Economics for an extended period of time without getting a funny look. 

I haven't taken a communications course before! I have taken a lot of Economics classes that touch on communication, but nothing that is purely about communicating online. Like I said above, a couple of my goals are learning how to create a platform around my interests and how to communicate more effectively. I'm looking forward to learning more this quarter!

Comments

Popular Posts